Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23

Another lovely day in paradise!
Took the bus to Samara as I needed to get a cell phone, then had a little salad and a beer on the beach before heading home...
When I got home I found out what the rain does, it brings out small crabs LOL
I got home and saw one small crab by the front door but did not think anything of it, threw on my bathing suit, opened up a few doors and windows and went for a swim, when I came out of the pool to go for a drink of water I heard something scratching and thought God what is that critter going to be! It was a crab in the house, then I looked around and realized there were a dozen or so in the house LOL
                                         Here's a shot of the last one I chased out of the house!
                                                Then there were some visitors by the pool!



No comments:

Post a Comment