Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5

Crazy night!!
Full moon!
Well I was going to behave last night...those are always the best nights!
Was laying in bed watching TV when my phone rang and Barbara says Joannie there's a friend of yours here looking for you (funny how people look for me at the Hula LOL)
It was a guy Brian that I met a few weeks ago from Toronto, so she put him on the phone and you know...I said I will be there in 30 minutes...
So off to the Hula I went...there was a water fight between me and Flavio (not sure how that started...) Barbara showing of the pineapples and then a wicked rain storm with lots of wind and lighting so Barbara had to sleep over as she could not get a cab and Flavio only had his motorcycle...
Barbara Rico Pinas!

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping this is a warm up for the fun we will have for the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete