Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aug.23

Well yesterday was Murphy's Law day!
So many things went wrong LOL
Tach stopped working on my new car for about 5 minutes! No idea why...keeping an eye on it!
New guy is getting a warning today and if he doesn't smarten up will see the door next...
He broke the tip off my chef's knife I have had for over 20 yrs, real happy about that, showed up late for work, we watched him saunter up the street without a care in the world that he was late!
Just not sure he is going to fit in here as Anabella and Xinia treat the bakery like they are the owners with me, for him it's just a job...
Then Xinia hurt herself sticking her hand in the mixer while it was still moving...so her husband ran her to the hospital for X-Rays, seems nothing is broken but badly bruised...she will stop by this morning to give us an update.
Few more that I can't think of right now...
Hopefully all good from here on!!!

2 comments: