Friday, March 15, 2013

March 15

Well been suffering from some kind of allergic reaction to something...
Started about 3 weeks ago woke up with a swollen ear, thought it was a bug bite...
Then last week woke up with big welts all over me and itchy everywhere, went to Dr, Freddy and got a shot in the butt and was good the following day...
Woke up yesterday morning with my hand so swollen I couldn't bend my fingers and my right eye was swollen shut WTF!!
Went back to Dr. Freddy for another shot in the butt, all good today but now must write down everything I eat for the next couple of weeks to try and figure out what I am allergic to. Dr. Freddy figures it's something at the bakery...could be we switched brands of apple pie filling and I eat an apple roll most mornings for breakfast, could be causing a slight allergy and making me susceptible to other things.
So no apple roll for a few weeks to see if that is it...
Besides that I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary...

Bakery is pretty steady, heading into a couple of crazy weeks, next weekend wedding cake on Saturday, big Bday cake on Sunday, then semena de Santa, Easter week, super busy here all the Ticos come in from San Jose from Wednesday to Sunday, then heading to Grananda, Nicaragua with Arno, Alan & Liane for 3 days, then another wedding cake the following weekend!
Woo Hoo! Ready for slower season!!

Larry & Shoshana are back in town gang of us going out for dinner tomorrow night at Kaibella, should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment