Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26

Well...buying a house in Costa Rica, guess I am staying!
At least attempting to buy a house, will know for sure when I am living it it!
Here's a few pics

Looking out the entrance from the kitchen
 property behind house
 living room (bed will go in second small house)
 Living Room Ceiling (this room is round)
 bathroom, super high ceilings
 kitchen, room for a stove and a table and chairs
 Front of house where bedroom is
 bathroom again
 view from driveway
 terrace
 small guest house
 View from driveway
 kitchen in small house
 second house


3 comments:

  1. Good to see you may have a guest house. Now we will have to price out a pool. Maybe I should bring the flamingos on my next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to live! I suddenly remember the house that I rented when I had my vacation last year. Everything looked very comfortable and peaceful. Just sad to say that you didn't bought this house. But like you said, it's more of a relief for you. Anyway, are you still looking for a house? I have a link of where I found the house that I rent before, and I hope it can help you somehow: www.dominical-real-estate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy, if you read my blog you will see I own a bakery in Samara so Dominical does not really work for me...
    Pura Vida!

    ReplyDelete