Friday, May 9, 2014

May 9

So my car went into the shop yesterday for repairs from the accident...

So it will be the bus for me for a few days!!!


OK so this could be the record fastest repair job in Costa Rica LMAO! The owner of the body shop has the hots for me...who doesn't apparently?? I left the bakery at 10:30am to go drop the car off, walk across Nicoya and hopefully catch the noon bus back so hopefully at the bakery for 1pm...so I told me staff...well...the owner offers me a ride to the bus station...great! then drives right by it...I say uh you missed the turn he says no I will drive you all the way LMAO...So the conversation was full of innuendos as much as I got in Spanish...pays to pretend you just don't understand LOL When we pull up to the bakery I say can you please have the car ready for Tuesday? I am off for a few days starting Wed. He says what would I get if I have the car back to you tomorrow??? I smile and said well for sure my gratitude and you never know maybe a little something sweet...I walk into the bakery at noon and the staff are like how did you get back so soon???

So I plan on giving him an Alfajore if the car is here tomorrowLOL
Oh yeah, 27 yrs old, married with 2 children, 40 yr old mistress with his 7 month old child...What a catch!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment