Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14

So I just realized that yesterday was Friday the 13th! See with no media you miss a lot! LOL
I have not watched TV since I left Canada 2 & 1/2 months ago and I must say it has not done me any harm...
No news, no garbage reality shows...I have watched the odd movie on DVD but that's it!
Saturday morning routine, went over to the farmer's market to get fruits and veggies...they had fresh Mushrooms!!! So came back an made some scrambled eggs with mushrooms for all the staff.

1 comment:

  1. Well you're not the only one who didn't know it was Friday the 13th... I guess its being retired. Only difference is you are nice and warm and we are freezing. Got a dusting of snow Friday and now the bottom has fallen out of the thermometer. Can't wait for April!!!

    ReplyDelete