Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26

Great night last night!
Full restaurant, made one big table of 12 with Larry & Shoshana and family in to stay at their new house for the first time. They have stayed with us several times a year for the last few years while their house was being built.
Awesome that they came over for dinner.
Met a nice couple from the USA Don & Linda that joined us as well, my friends Rob & Lori and my friend Rob captain of the Kitty Cat.
We did Lobster or Mahi Mahi special for everyone.
Don & Linda just returned from a half day fishing with Francisco with a ton of fish so we are getting together tonight and cooking up their fish for dinner. Dennis the owner should arrive just in time for dinner!
They caught some black fin tuna, some Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and some grouper, should be a good feast!!
Tomorrow I will be going "off the grid" for a few days, heading to San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua for 3 days, Rob & Lori are coming with me, we are heading out for 6am.
I will take lots of pictures and give a full report on here when I return!!
Have a good weekend to all that read my blog, good to hear from you by the way!
Back on Monday or Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment