Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15

Well not as busy today but still decent.
2 new restaurants opening this weekend by Canadians...both asked me to supply them with bread...both turned out to be exactly what I thought Ex-Pats would be FLAKES!!!
Who thinks they can place an order for bread, not show up and pick it up and then say sorry we did not have very many customers I don't need it!!!
WTF
Then the other guy only takes half his bread order he requested for 7am, Xinia came in special to bake him fresh bread! Wait until he shows up tomorrow morning Xinia is off and Joannie ain't coming in until 7am!!!
This same guy then just stopped by and says I am going to put posters advertising my restaurant all over the front of your bakery because you have a good location...again WTF!!!
I told him that it was not permitted for non tenants (not true) and he said why not? Because you don't pay rent here why should you get to advertise here?
Some people's kids I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment