Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10

Well looks like I am going to lose the pool...the new Vegan burger joint "Luv Burger" next to me is closing...
LMAO
Talk about more money than brains...I have no idea where they got their money from but they don't act like they earned it themselves...
Too bad they were getting a bit of momentum going in spite of themselves, but it seems that a new couple of 6 months should not go into business together LOL
Their hours are posted as 11am to 7pm. Closed Mondays.
Often they open late, close early, don't open at all...
They even closed Monday of Easter week and then to my shock on Good Friday as well!
WTF I said, the reply it's a statutory holiday! I replied for employees not small business owners! And this is your day, most of the country does not eat meat today...
This afternoon they closed around 2pm and I asked what's up?
She says we are so over relationship and business!!!!

Wow that's all I got for now!

Pura Vida




No comments:

Post a Comment