Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29

Wow need to start building an arc and rounding up animals two by two if this continues!!

The rain for the last couple of weeks has been unbelievable!

Bridge washed out in Santa Cruz on the way to Liberia...luckily not main bridge as they are saying 4 -5 month for replacement!


Last night when I left the bakery to go home around 7:30pm was mud slide on the road, this is as slick as black ice!

So trip to Canada should be interesting, main purpose is to get my birth certificate and police record so I can apply for residency upon my return...

So I have a "long birth certificate" but the issue date needs to be less than 6 months!
I try to apply on line for it to be delivered to Donna's by the time I get there, Oh No!!!
You must have filed your income tax return in the province of Quebec to get it on line, must appear in person in Montreal!!
Need to get police report ordered in TO prior to heading to MTL...hopefully Donna can pick it up and courier it to me so I don't have to go back to TO...
May have to pick up birth certificate in Quebec City...
Then once I have both these pieces of paperwork I thought I just had to take them to the Costa Rica Embassy to get stamped but Oh No!! First I must get them authenticated at foreign affairs Canada!
LMAO not sure if two weeks is going to be enough time for all this CRAP!!!!!

Should be entertaining to say the least!

1 comment:

  1. Well you won't be able to say it was a boring trip. Ha Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete