Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8

Good day off yesterday, went to Nicoya and had a blood test to see if everything was ok with me with all these allergic reactions.
Got the results this am, all is normal!
Have not had a reaction in a couple of days now and have not taken anti histamines last 2 days either...
Watching my flour intake, sure hope I have not made myself allergic to bread!!!

Looking forward to a weekend off...going to San Jose on Sunday to a party, then Monday am Arno, Alan & I are heading to Puerto Viejo on the Caribean side for a night to check it out, should be fun!

Bakery is staying steady, the girls and I are enjoying working shorter hour and some extra days off!
Well deserved break!


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to take pics and post them of your trip to the Caribbean coast of CR. Would love to see that part.

    ReplyDelete