Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 12

Not much exciting going on...working at the bakery and going home to rest up for tomorrow LOL

Wedding Cake at Salon Comunal de Carrillo last night







Classic Small World situation!

A couple with 2 young boys come into the bakery for some ice cream, I hear them speak French so I switch to French...I hear the husband also speak in English so I think must be from MTL if they flip back & forth like that...So he asks where are you from, I say MTL, Ville St Pierre actually and he says Wow me too! Do you know the Cordon?
LMAO I say yes my dad and his brother probably bought half the bar stools there...He say well me and my partners owned that and a few other places, I say yes like the gas station just up the road right? He says yes and I say my uncle George worked there for year and he's OMG George is your uncle? LMAO
He said he met Therry Parker at George's funeral his name is Francois.

So I ask are you staying in the area and they say yes we are at Hotel La Tropicale - Playa Carrillo, Costa Rica, and I said apparently we were supposed to meet since that is my friend Arno's place!


1 comment: