Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 7

Well we are moving the bakery
I will be closing my current location on Aug. 30th 
and opening around the corner at new location on Nov.1
Several reasons for the move...
mostly less than half the rent I currently pay and the current landlord has been away for over a year and the maintenance/ upkeep of the plaza is horrible...
also other tenant who rents several spaces does what ever they want including owning dogs and cats on premises when it clearly states no pets allowed in our leases...
But when you rent a lot of spaces you get to dictate here I guess...
The new place was a butcher...
I am excited for the move and looking forward to the new opportunity!
Doesn't look like much right now but it will be cool when we are done!!





No comments:

Post a Comment