Tuesday, July 22, 2014

June 22

OK Gwen!
Yes I have been a slacker on the blog!!!!
So here is the catch up...

Yesterday Costa Rica beat the Italians at the World Cup...people are going nuts!

After Arenal we spent a couple of nights in Tamarindo stayed at a lovely little place called the Pasatiempo
and got to visit with Liane
Sunset Dinner at Nogui's on the beach




So they screwed up Donna's dinnerand offered us 5 free shots...
Here's Liane & I taking one for the team!







Ah yes and as per Donna I have to tell this story...
I guess when you live here you just forget how strange some things are!

So we were driving around somewhere during their stay and we come upon construction on the road with a flagman, so we stop, there are about 10 cars in front of us when we stop.
So the last car comes the opposite way
and our side starts to go, we are the last car in our direction
and as we are getting closer to the flagman I roll down the window and he hands me the red flag on a stick and Donna says what the heck are you doing?
See it was normal to me...but yes this particular crew only have one flag
so last car must run it back and forth all day
LMAO
Pura Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment