Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27

Ok I have been a bit of  slacker with the blog!!
Hanging out with Karen & Jackie, they are leaving today.

Jerry and Diane are on their way from the airport.
I have two fishermen here from Flamingo Bay Charters, the owner Lupita and her son Marco came and spent the night to make sure her customers were taken care of. They usually fish in Capos.
I really enjoyed meeting Lupita, smart business woman with some good insights...Definitely will keep in touch with her!
Restaurant was busy last night, I think the sandwich board Ricky made me is helping!!
Thanks Rick!
Just got back from Hojancha to go renew our licenses, what a drive over the mountains that is!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you made it back in one piece!!! How are your nerves after that drive? Is it anything like Zip Lining?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it might be worse than zip lining!

    ReplyDelete