Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8

Good day today, have a couple of families each with a 3 yr old girl that are now BFF's and a baby boy as well.
Just met a cool couple that just bought a house up the street getting to know the neighbors...
Also just had a couple from NFLD check in excellent!!
Oh and I forgot to talk about the crib assembly! So my guests needed the crib and I was trying to put it together for 30 minutes when I called Ana for help, she laughed and said I will be there in 10 minutes!
Of course sh went click, click, click and it was all done!
So they were teasing me this morning that I have no experience with babies and I said you are right LOL

3 comments:

  1. You will have to find out where in NFLD your new guests are from!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you were watching closely when Ana went click... click... click.

    ReplyDelete