Wednesday, November 21, 2012

November 21

Sure is busier this week! Doubled sales from last week!
So I have been so busy I forgot this story...
Earlier this week I met this nice couple from BC, they were asking me a few questions and were going to take the bus to Nicoya for the day so after telling them where to hit in Nicoya they were off to the bus stop, a few minutes later I saw the bus at the bus stop and thought good they did not have to wait too long...then the bus pulled away and I see them walking toward the bakery...What's wrong? I ask. They said there was a woman in full labour getting on the bus and they did not want to be that stressed watching her all they way to Nicoya (1 hour) if she even made it that far!
LOL
When I told the girls Xinia said I took the bus with both my kids and the roads weren't paved then...just a different perspective I guess!

1 comment:

  1. Iwas going to say "Only in CR"; but thought better of it. I'm sure there a lot of places in this world that deal with life this way. We just haven't been there yet.

    ReplyDelete