Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7

Headed for San Jose this morning to run more errands...

Got many things accomplished today and Arno and I were quite proud of ourselves at how much we got done... (lesson here is never be cocky in Costa Rica!!)
So we went out for dinner with some friends quite enjoying ourselves...and we discuss plans for tomorrow...Arno is off to get fingerprinted for his residency application and I am off to the dealership to get an oil change on my car 5000 Km for warranty purposes...when Kiki Arno's friend says to me what number does your license plate end with? I say 8 why? And she informs me I cannot go downtown (where dealership is) on Thursdays with my plate ending in 8 or I will get a $400 fine LMAO!!!
What can I say sleeping in tomorrow morning!!!
Pura Vida!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment