Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15

So how do you know when the plumbing repair job was not great?
When you have a full leak again at 8pm, then your cook's husband says I'll fix it...who else am I going to get?
And then again at 5:30 am when you go to take a shower only to find not only is there a leak again, but the whole holding tank has emptied into the entrance way of the hotel and there's no water!!
So today for the first time I want to come home! I'm sure it will pass as soon as we get this sorted.
On my 3rd guy, now having Rob, the Captain of the Kitty Cat fishing boat who reminds me of the mumbling guy from King of the Hill...
They all mean well and genuinely want to help...
Guests seem to be taking it in stride...giving away a few drinks...
Good times in CR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment