Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22

So trying hard to get in the Christmas groove here...somehow cleaning the pool in my bathing suit this afternoon to "Santa Claus is coming to town" just doesn't seem right...
Few guests checked in already for the Christmas vacation.
Going to try and go out for a few beers later as my friend Natalie is bailing and heading for home tomorrow, she should be back in Jersey Channel Islands in time for Christmas! Home sick and not what she expected working in a bar...when all she wants is to be a teacher...
I will miss her as we have been good sounding boards for each other but I get Costa Rica is not working out for her...
On the other hand I am loving it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cool you are diggin' Costa Rica!!

    It's a little challenging getting into the Christmas spirit here too, so don't feel bad. WET, DULL & RAINING.....UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete