Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December 5

Took Donna to airport today to ship her back to Canada! Hope it's not too cold for her!!
So happy Donna was able to visit me for 3 weeks, she was a great help in getting me organized!

The drive to and from Liberia was entertaining to say the least!
As I said to Donna the trades are out today!
We missed getting a picture of the first guys transporting about a dozen 2x4's I would guess standard length side ways on his scooter in the foot well, we weren't sure he was going to make it across the 1 lane bridge!
Then a bit later came the other tradesman transporting his ladder. Picture says it all LMAO

Note the pick up truck in front of me passing him and I pass him right after Donna gets the shot as he is doing about 20km/hr
Wish I had a hot of the guy with the lumber and it was just nuts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Come to Costa Rica and see it for yourself. There is something different happening every day. I guess this is all normal for the Ticos, but its quite the eye opener for the visitors. A lot of what happens is indescribable and leaves you with your mouth open and wondering if you really saw what you saw. It all adds up to a fantastic vacation experience.

    ReplyDelete