Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20

Full day running errands in Nicoya, picked up a turkey for Christmas dinner!!
Customer's who had surfing lessons with Chilliasana Yoga & Surf School were very impressed!
Which is very cool because of the Barrie connection, they seem to be nice people...
Had a really nice couple and their 5 yr old son stay with us for a couple of nights originally from El Salvador, the little boy was a blast, he was so into maps and I gave him one of the complimentary Alamo maps and right away he was asking his dad where are we? Where did we drive from? Bright kid!
This morning after breakfast when I was clearing up he was playing in the pool and every time I walked by he was nailing me with his water gun! Felt good as it was HOT today!!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see we are having fun again. I guess you need to get a water gun of your own!!

    ReplyDelete