Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 18

So today we are going to talk about hair dye, this one might be a bit more for the girls!
So I bought a box of red hair dye Nutrisse by Garnier, common brand at the Maxi Bodega, dyed my hair 2 nights ago, even with dry hair the pillow is all red, when I wash my face my facecloth is all red, my hands are all red from touching my hair...interesting product!
you know I am wearing dark colors until this passes, no white!!!
I guess I need to wash my hair out a few times!
Nice sunny and hot today, family of 4 checked in yesterday from BC, 2 girls are like 9 &12, just sent them to the beach for a surf lesson. Wish it was me..

1 comment:

  1. Much lighter subject. Good to see! Keeping my fingers crossed that this is the start of a good run, right through til the rush is over. Have a good day.

    D

    ReplyDelete