Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24

Christmas Eve!
Elves are busy making chocolates, wrapping gifts for the kids, peeling carrots for the reindeer...


Lots of people checking in today.
Busy Busy!!
Crazy day...one of the guest (little girl) had an ear infection so ran her and her mom to Samara to see Doctor Freddy, very excellent doctor! Really impressed!
She is doing much better, got a shot in the but of antibiotics and seems to be good to go...
Ran back in to Samara to pick up cake I ordered for Christmas dinner tomorrow. Had a bit of time to kill so went for a walk on the beach, didn't think I knew that many people yet but ran into about 10 people I knew all wishing me a merry Christmas! I'm like the mayor LOL
Just finished serving dinner to family that ad went fishing today and caught the fish so we cooked it up for them. They really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. ...And embroidering scarfs as last minute gifts (at ll:36PM Christmas Eve). OMG -- I'm starting my Christmas gifts for 2012 on December 26, 2011. Never again will I be stuck making gifts at the last minute!!! ELF or not.

    Have a Very Merry Christmas -- Ms. Mayor!!??!!

    D

    ReplyDelete